close

10722625_563801350387516_2002334057_o   

 

有愛人嗎?

有的話請讓你的他聽這首歌吧(笑)  有心上人?唱出來跟他表白!  都沒有?加油好嗎也許他就在你身邊喔! 

 

When your legs don't work like useed before,

當你雙腿不良於行

And I can't sweep you off your feet.

身體每況愈下

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love.

是否可曾記得我對你那炙熱的愛?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks.

無論如何 我都會記得曾在你臉上綻放的完美笑容

 

And darling I will be loveing you till we're 70.

親愛的 我會愛你直到年華逝去

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23.

就如同我當初年少輕狂時

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways,

我總是思考著 人們如何用不同方式墜入愛河

Maybe just the touch of a hand.

也許只是擦身而過

Oh I fall in wtich you every single day,

我會每天重新愛上你 好似我從未遇見你

And I just wanna tell you I'm.  

我只想告訴你 我的確如此

 

 

So honey now.

所以 親愛的

Take me into your loveing arms,

擁抱我 用那充滿愛意的雙懷

Kiss me under the linght of a thousand stars.

親吻我 於千萬星辰

Place your head on my beating hart.

感受我那顆只為你跳動的心

I'm thinking out loud.

我懂了

Maybe we found love right where we are.

就算只是一見鍾情 也將成為一生摯愛

 

When my hair's all but gone and my money fades,

當我一無所有

And the crowds don't remember my name.

名譽盡失

When my hands don't play the strings the same way,

身體殘廢

I know you will still love me the same.

你的愛還是會如同從前

 

Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen.

在我心中 你不曾老去

Baby your smile's forever in my mine and memory.

如同你燦爛笑容 將永遠深刻我心頭

I'm thinking 'bout how peopel fall in love in mysterious ways,

你我是如何墜入情網的呢?

Maybe it's all part of a plan.

也許是天註定

Well I'll just keep on making the same mistakes,

而我希望 這場夢境能重蹈覆轍 

Hoping that you'll understand.

希望 你能明白我的別有居心 

 

But baby now.

寶貝 現在請你

Take me into your loveing arms,

擁抱我 用你那充滿愛意的雙懷

Kiss me under the linght of a thousand stars.

親吻我 於美麗星空

Place your head on my beating hart .

感受我那顆只為你融化的心

I'm thinking out loud .

我懂了

Maybe we found love right where we are.

我們彼此 就是對方的真愛

 

So baby now.

寶貝兒

Take me into your loveing arms.

擁抱我 親吻我

Kiss me under the linght of a thousand stars,

讓星星成為我們的見證人

Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart.

喔 親愛的 感受我的真心

I'm thinking out loud.

毫無遲疑

Maybe we found love right where we are.

這就是真愛

Oh maybe we found love right where we are.

你在何處 我的愛就將追隨你

And we found love right where we are.

你在彼方 我 就在那方

 -----------------------(我是可愛分隔線)-----------------------

如果喜歡的話,歡迎在我們的粉絲團-洛基與麻糬的哇塞祕境 按讚、分享,和Follow我們的部落格~

也非常歡迎留言批評或指教,讓我們知道還有哪些地方需要改善的,你的加油,將成為我們前進的動力。

你可以在下方留下希望我們翻譯的某首歌,但只限定第一位唷~唷~唷~唷~唷~唷~

 

感謝 ED Sheeran 帶給我們這麼好的音樂

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    洛基與麻糬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()